Monday, September 13, 2010

Tomorrow's a new day!

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow, and looking forward to getting some healthy things in this house. The fried chicken we had for dinner was really good, but I didn't need the carbs.
I'm going to have to talk to the whole family about eating healthy, again. We have really slacked off in the past few months.

Amazingly enough my teenage daughter has continued to lose weight even though we haven't been making the best meals. She has lost, 26 lbs, in the past year now. I wish 26 lbs made the difference on me that it has on her. She looks really good. Im glad for her, I really didnt want her to spend her teenage years being overweight. You have so many other issues going on, you just dont need that one, too.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad that you are thinking about changing habits.. and Im glad your blogging about it.. You go girl.. Sleep well

    ReplyDelete